MK Floortec Services Limited is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring both within its business and supply chains, and imposes the same high standards of its subcontractors, suppliers and other business partners.
MK Floortec Services is a private limited company specialising in the supply and maintenance of floor cleaning equipment and materials. The company customer base includes businesses, education institutions, local government bodies and general consumers in the United Kingdom.
The company supplies a range of products, tools, chemicals, machinery and equipment sourced from industry leaders in manufacturing. The company maintains an ongoing commitment to ensuring that the company and supply chains operate in an ethical and responsible manner.
DUE DILLIGENCE PROCESSES
• Operate responsible procurement processes, ensuring suppliers comply with all applicable laws and standards, including those which relate to the Modern Slavery Act;
• Expect our suppliers and contractors to have suitable documentation of anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes in place within their own businesses and to have taken action to make these available to their own suppliers;
• Undertake regular review of said supplier and contractor documentation and follow up where appropriate;
• Follow the advice and guidance in relation to the Modern Slavery Act set out in the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) code of professional conduct;
• Remain informed of any changes to anti-slavery and human trafficking legislation;
Encourage staff to identify and report any potential breaches of the company’s anti-slavery policy statement;
• Whistle blowers are protected through the company’s confidential reporting process.
The above processes and procedures are designed to:
• Identify and assess potential risk areas in the company and supply chains;
• Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in the company and supply chains;
• Monitor potential risk areas in the company and supply chains;
• Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes MK Floortec Services Limited’s slavery and human trafficking for the financial year ending.
MK Floortec Services Limited
Date: 12 January 2020